Monday, February 16, 2009

More Shoes, This Time for the Guys


Hi H,
 
The winter has not been kind to my footwear.  As I look towards spring, I'd like to get a new pair of shoes that is appropriate for both the office and for fun.  Any suggestions? 
 
Thanks,
 
Clueless in Arlington


Clueless!

My first repeat customer--good to hear from you again!  I've got a great footwear option that will go well with the new get-up I picked out for you a few weeks ago.   These shoes are one part nerdy, one part preppy, and totally vintage chic:  Clark's Wallabees.  They are also super comfortable, and great for walking.  

They come in a variety of heights (shoes, low boots), colors (tan, chestnut brown), and finishes (leather, suede), but I suggest going with the classic shoe in tan suede.  The suede is sturdy, and the light color will easily take you from winter to spring.  The shoes will cost you a pretty penny ($120, though Zappos has them on sale for $105), but they'll last a lifetime, and they never go out of style. 



And listen up, ladies!  This is a great shoe option for you too.  I am not ashamed to admit I first fell in love with the shoes when I saw Joey wear them on Dawson's Creek.  They'd look great with bootcut jeans and a button-down, and are a great end-of-winter transition from Uggs to flip-flops. 


Got a clue yet?
H*

Boys, what do you like to wear?  Leave a comment.

*Ask A Question Now*
Email ask.h.blog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment