Monday, January 5, 2009

The Devil is in the Details

We go through major changes and life events, but most of us spend the majority of our time agonizing over the little things...especially us girls.  As they say, the devil is in the details. 

But, I've spent a lot of time mastering the details.  After all, getting control of the little things frees up time to contemplate the big things. 

With this blog, I will help you with the little things to get them off your mind.  If you have a question about anything from gifting to cooking to shopping to organizing, Ask H.  With one part style, one part etiquette, a pinch of ingenuity, and a dash of wit, I'll try and answer your most worrysome details.

Not sure how to pack for two climates in one vacation? 
I'll tell you how.  
Need to have Blair's dress from the latest episode of Gossip Girl?  
I will find it for you, and a budget-friendly version too. 
Stumped about a gift for your impossible-to-impress mother?
I've got you covered. 

So leave it to me to handle the details with style,
H*

*Ask A Question Now*
Email ask.h.blog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment