Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inauguration Baubles

Dear H.
I too have a last minute inauguration question.  I am going to a black tie ball and want to dress up a simple black strapless cocktail dress with some fly accessories.  I really loved the bib style necklaces worn at the golden globes over the weekend (see: Eva Mendes, etc).  Any thoughts on where to find one that doesn't cost me my first born?  If not, any other suggestions for really bold yet classy accessories?

xo, 
A

Eva Mendes

A, 

I think Eva Mendes's gorgeous turqouise Van Cleef and Arpels necklace was more popular than Slumdog Millionaire at the Golden Globes.  Huge statement necklaces are definitely in fashion, and a great way to make a bold statement with a classic dress, but it is difficult to find nice ones that you don't have to call to inquire about the price. Here are three options I love for under $500, under $250, and under $100:

1.)  Under $500:



2.) Under $250:



3.)  And check out this steal for under $100:



Bling bling,
H*

What do you think of bib necklaces?  Leave a comment.

*Ask A Question Now*
Email ask.h.blog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment