Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Four Eyes



Dear H,

I love the eyeglasses that Kim Raver's character on Lipstick Jungle, Nico Reilly, wears!  They may be cancelling the show-but not before I get my hands on those glasses!  Any idea where I can find them?


Thanks!
R

R,

My sources tell me that Nico's fabulous black plastic frames with tortoise temples are from the trendy New York-based eyewear designer Selima.   Unfortunately, she does not have the exact frames on her Website, though these Paul frames are a close second, and also come in a gorgeous tortoise:


Selima's Paul Frames, $300

For those in the know, you may recognize Selima's name from recent J. Crew catalogues, as she launched an exclusive eyewear line for the preppy retailer several seasons ago.  I love the Red Alabama glasses right now. 

Always with my sights on fashion,
H*

Have any other eyewear tips for R?  Leave a comment.

*Ask A Question Now*
Email ask.h.blog@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment